We take the guesswork out of Investment
Thinking to invest in property to earn a solid return? Tired of deciding which suburb has the strongest capital growth? What’s better, a house, apartment, land? Don’t Give Up!
You, the investor, require an analytical assessment and process to ensure the numbers stack up and that’s where Property Buyer Advantage can help! We intend making you a healthy profit.
Let us make a stressful experience enjoyable and relaxing. We design and implement an investment strategy tailored to you and your budget to build long-term wealth. We help YOU build property portfolios to accelerate pathways to financial freedom.
We understand the fundamental drivers that fuel capital growth whilst finding properties with strong rental yields through research and data analysis of an array of factors, such as:
- Population growth
- Economic changes
- Days on market
- Auction clearance rates
- Rental yields
- Percentage of stock on market, and more.
Our selected team of valued brokers, solicitors, accountants and financial planners will also assist you through the entire process should you need any additional support. Better still, our services continue after settlement, finding tenants and providing ongoing property management if required.
Property Buyer Advantage supports YOU all the way through the investment process to secure you the right investment property.
Property buying in Sydney
No matter how different an individuals investor profile might be, there are many different types of quality property investment in Sydney.
The city is filled with endless opportunity.
Sydney is an economic and financial hub for both Australia and South-East Asia.
Whether you are looking for an apartment, terrace, townhouse, house or prestige property, there is no shortage of property to choose from, including inner city apartments or terraces that are close to the CBD or universities, apartments or homes that are in walking distance of the Northshore rail line that provides an easy commute to the city or popular private schools. Then again, you may want something more coastal like Manly or Dee Why on the Northern Beaches or Bondi and Coogee in the East, which are two of the more popular city beaches. Both these coastal regions offer a combination of urban chic and laid back lifestyle. Both areas are always in high demand from tenants and offer excellent rental returns.
There are a number of suburbs that offer great opportunity for real estate investment in Sydney.
Have a look at the following hot spots:
- Coogee is a city beachside suburb that offers a great cross section of property ranging from one bedroom flats for the budget buyer right through to high end premium property. It enjoys a great beach vibe with a relaxed café and restaurant culture, whilst enjoying relative close proximity to Sydney CBD. This suburb is projected to be a hub of development from 2020 onwards. Coogee has experienced huge capital growth over the years along with its close cousin, Bondi. It has quite a transient population with high demand for rentals all year round with a spike during the warmer summer months.
- Kingsford is another residential suburb situated at the South East of Sydney CBD with higher density living and close proximity to the University of New South Wales and Sydney airport. The area has a total population of 14100 people and is a perfect place to purchase investment property in Sydney with its large student base and workers looking for a short commute to work in the CBD.
- Manly is the gateway to the Northern Beaches and is abound by natural beauty including world famous Manly Beach. There is approximately 40km of sundrenched beaches extending North from Manly to Palm Beach. The Northern Beaches is truly one of the jewels in Sydney’s crown. It’s all about lifestyle and real investment value.
Due to its proximity to the harbour and Sydneys CBD via ferry, it is a hotspot for real estate investment in Sydney with great rental demand and capital growth, whilst offering a more laidback beach lifestyle.
- Mosman to Neutral Bay is a region on the Lower North Shore that has enjoyed massive capital growth over the years offering the perfect mix of prestige property and blue chip investment property.
It is a mere 10-12 minute commute depending on traffic from the heart of Sydney. For those whose focus and priority are swift access to Sydney’s CBD for work, you have found it.
The proximity to the city and its impressive high end shopping have ensured its a location property investors in Sydney are always willing to spend their investment dollars.
- Balmain is best known for its trendy café and restaurant culture. It is an affluent area with many of Sydney’s movers and shakers residing there.
Old world charm is everywhere with a beautiful cross section of architecture including post war pubs, restored sandstone workers cottages and beautiful Victorian buildings.
Located a mere 5km to the west of Sydney’s CBD, it is a melting pot of culture with high demand from professional couples, wealthy families and those who still have a working class background.
Solid rental yields, strong capital growth and increasing population pressure ensures the investment desirability of this locality.
- Newtown is to many the cultural centre of Sydney. It is a hype of activity 24 hours a day.
It is a bohemian neighbourhood that enjoys a true multicultural flavour.
Trendy bars, restaurants and eateries are abundant and well attended by locals, students of the University of Sydney along with those attending other cultural pursuits like the Enmore Theatre or inner city live music scene.
There is always high interest by tenants for rental accommodation ranging from budget style student accommodation to beautifully renovated Victorian terraces and homes.
Only 4km from Sydney’s CBD, Newtown is all about vibrant culture and convenience with its close proximity to the city.
No matter where you are looking to acquire a quality investment, let Property Buyer Advantage be your eyes and ears on the ground to acquire the perfect property for your investment needs.
Find the Right Property Today
Where do I start? Asking the right Questions.
“Jason Martin is a great agent who took the time and care to manage our purchase with brilliant service. A fantastic experience!!”
“Jason Martin was fabulous. Jason was such a fantastic agent to work with, he was always available when we needed him and so helpful. He stuck to his word and made our first home experience a dream.”
“Jason is trustworthy and flexible. He created an excellent impression on us as buyers. He was so confident and clear in his communications and flexible in arrangements with us. At no time did we feel pressured or pushed, he remained respectfully sensitive to our decision making pace. I would recommend him at anytime.”
“We were very impressed with the professionalism and expertise shown to us from the moment we met Jason Martin. Nothing was a problem. Jason has a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the market. He gave good honest and current advice to help in our decision to purchase our property. We would highly recommend Jason to anyone looking to buy.”
“Knowledge, honesty, integrity and professional. Throughout my purchasing experience I always found Jason Martin to conduct himself as an experienced professional who gave us every piece of information to enable us to make a genuine offer on the property we were interested in. Throughout the process Jason was at all times extremely honest with us. Our experience was without pressure and Jason’s exceptional local knowledge made for a smooth transaction. “
“I find Jason to be open, honest and direct. He ensured my rights were protected. I highly recommend Jason and will work with him again.”
“From the very first meeting with Jason, he has been the dream agent. Jason has a wonderful nature, he kept us up to date the entire way through. He was by our side, I felt that he really held our hand through the whole process.. What is lovely about Jason, is that he has extensive industry experience. That sort of knowledge shows in his direction, feedback, trustworthiness and calm disposition. He was always happy to take our calls (and there were a few), swing by at times that were sometimes probably not very convenient for his family, but were good for ours! The service we received from Jason has been first class and when we go through the process again, he will be our agent.”
“Jason shortlisted several properties for me. He was great support when we missed out on a property even though he told me upfront it wasn’t the right property for me, due to all the future maintenance required. When it came to the property we purchased, I gave him a revised budget, but to my surprise we bought it $38,000 under the price I believed I would have to pay. He removed all my stress.”