Newport buyers agent

Newport

Newport is located 34kms from Sydney’s CBD in the local government area of Northern Beaches Council.

The population of Newport is 9283 (2018). The main age demographic for the area is between 40-59 years old.

In terms of occupancy, 77% of residents are property owners leaving the remaining 23% as tenants.

Newport is where all the yachtie’s come to play. Two of the largest Yacht clubs in Sydney are located in Newport, being the Royal Prince Alfred and Royal Motor Yacht clubs respectively. They both have huge marinas with a large number of berths and moorings.

The local institution is “The Newport” better known as Newport Arms to the locals, which has undergone extensive renovation and refurbishment to now include numerous indoor and outdoor bars not to mention both budget and high-end eateries. It has come along way from the days when you could sit out on the back lawn with a picnic blanket and a couple of quiet drinks looking out over the water to Bayview.

Newport Beach has one of the proudest surfing fraternities on the Northern Beaches which has been the breeding ground to past World Champions like Tom Carroll. It enjoys local surf breaks including “The Peak” and “The Path” out at Newport reef.

Newport is a great place to live with the typical village feel that comes with the suburbs in the upper Northern Beaches. One side Is the Pacific Ocean and on the other side is Pittwater which is the gateway to Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River.

In terms of schooling, there is Newport public school for primary students with Pittwater High being located just over the hill on the border of Mona Vale and Bayview.

One of the best things about Newport is the people and the friendliness of neighbours. You go for a walk in Newport and you’ll be greeted by “good morning” or simply a smile.

There are great restaurants, cafes and take aways along the entire length of Barrenjoey Rd Newport, with major supermarkets servicing the community.

Newport is a fantastic place to live with a lot of people residing there to chase the dream of creating the ideal work/life mix in a highly sought-after area.

Our Newport buyers agent is an experienced property professional who has an intimate knowledge of the local Newport property market. His knowledge and assistance will be invaluable.

A smorgasbord of real estate is on offer with a plentiful supply of units/apartments, modern townhouses, beach cottages, contemporary homes and luxury homes that hug the coast and foreshore of Pittwater. Newport will satisfy a wide range of buyers.

The jewel in the real estate crown is the area known as “The Golden Triangle”. It extends from Bungan Beach in the south to the Newport shopping village in the north with the Pacific Ocean to the east and Barrenjoey Rd to the west.

Its an exclusive enclave.

Living in Newport is like being on holiday all year round.

Gain a competitive advantage by contacting your expert Newport buyers agent at Property Buyer Advantage on 0456 780 387 or www.propertybuyeradvantage.com.au

We are Northern Beaches buyers agents, who are your local property experts.

Find the Right Property Today